UK Director at Integrity Governance
Careers at Integrity Governance
UK Director– Professional services
Integrity Governance is experiencing significant growth which has led to an opportunity for a director to lead our UK team of corporate governance experts
- Take the lead to drive the profitable development of the Integrity Governance business.
- Support the business development and successful delivery of client service to clients of Integrity Governance.
- Generate referral, recommendation and repeat engagement
- Consistent focus on clients- drives uncompromisingly for higher performance and optimal client outcomes.
- Business Results Focus-drives for delivery and continuous improvement in business results.
- Integrity- Is consistently honest with self and others; provides a positive example in upholding the values of Integrity Governance and setting aside self-interest where necessary.
- Commercial Orientation-drives to create value. Creates new and better means to achieve business success and measures success in terms of quality, profitability, reputation and beneficial impact on people.
- Ability to build trust-works with prospects, clients and colleagues to build trust and nurture effective relationships.
- Significant experience in a professional services environment working with company directors and governance
- Business operations and growth -The ability to understand how a business works, motivate people to achieve results and grow a profitable professional services business.
- The ability to make our clients feel special but the judgement to realise that some will always need to be more special than others.
Anywhere in the UK with access to mobile telephone and broadband
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this important role with the opportunity for a competitive bonus and the opportunity for equity participation.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 10th September 2021 at 9 pm.