Careers at Integrity Governance
We make good companies great.
Our mission is to make a lasting difference to our clients through better outcomes, performance and results.
Combining astute trend forecasting with decades of business advisory experience, our experts bring an implicit understanding of the practicalities of real businesses with real boards.
Integrity Governance works across the United Kingdom, Australia, the Middle East as well as North America. We plan, facilitate, execute and report on all aspects of corporate governance including director review, board review, CEO evaluation, conflict resolution, strength evaluation, and company secretary and training services.
But we don’t do governance for governance’s sake.
Challenging the status quo – every day
For over 17 years Integrity Governance has brought world class expertise, practical insight, global foresight and real-world experience to help our clients improve the way that their governance adds value to their organisation.
- Integrity Governance’s culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback.
- Integrity Governance pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company.
- Most of our work is conducted remotely, however candidates do need to be based within the Greater London region.
- We believe that small teams can move mountains and working where you’re most productive makes sense.
- We continue to bring together the best talent in the world to help privately owned, not-for-profit, family owned, public listed businesses and government organisations deliver better results.
Senior Role #2
Job description to be added. It’s our job to ensure that you have the right training, and the right induction processes, will enable individuals to contribute from day one. Your knowledge will be developed through the course content, case studies, reading material, presentations, discussions, and debrief sessions.